Bungee Paddle Leash:
There are a number of things to worry about when you have to unexpectedly wet exit. Having your paddle attached to your boat or hand with the NRS Bungee Paddle Leash guarantees your paddle won't be one of those worries.
- Using the hook-and-loop closures, secure one end of the leash to your paddle and the other to your hand or deck rigging.
- Features three-feet of 3 mm bungee shock cord.
- Swivel joints at each end of the cord to the hook-and-loop attachments help prevent tangling.
Coiled Paddle Leash:
What's a kayak without a paddle? Don't lose yours. Tether your paddle to your wrist or deck rigging with the NRS Coil Paddle Leash, and save yourself a swim and maybe some money.
- Expands from a compacted 18-inches to a full five-foot stretch.
- Snap swivel lets you easily disconnect the leash when necessary and prevents twisting so you don't have to stop and unravel your leash.
- Attachment end secures to your wrist or your boat giving you multiple safety options.
- We've included a zippered bag with carabiner for compact storage on or off the water.
This product is not intended for use in whitewater applications due to possible entanglement in swift water.