The Little Dipper Bent Shaft Small Diameter is Werner's smallest Low Angle touring design. The smaller blades pull effortlessly through each stroke allowing an increased cadence while being gentle on your joints. The Werner Paddles Little Dipper is a great choice for smaller kayakers and anyone who likes to use a fast easy cadence. The Neutral Bent Shaft align your wrists in a more ergonomic position to reduce fatigue and gain the confidence of full hand contact. and the smaller shaft diameter is great for paddlers with smaller hands, those wearing gloves, or who simply prefer a smaller diameter.
- Smaller blades minimizes strain on joints
- Light swing weight reduces fatigue
- Advanced blade design creates a smooth forward stroke
- Popular all around touring design
- Neutral Bent Shaft aligns your wrists in a more ergonomic position; reduce fatigue and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Neutral Bent means blade, ferrule and grip in a straight line for a familiar feel of a straight shaft.
- Dial in your fit for better control, more comfort and less fatigue with a smaller shaft diameter.