The Kalliste Small Diameter is Werner's most advanced low-angle paddle, with their best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Kalliste is the smart choice for those touring with a low-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative yet powerful feel of a mid-sized blade, and the smaller shaft diameter is great for paddlers with smaller hands, those wearing gloves, or who simply prefer a smaller diameter.
- Mid-size blades offer gentle power and a smooth easy stroke
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Light, elegant touring design
- Straight shaft or those that like a traditional, simple feel. The attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
- Dial in your fit for better control, more comfort and less fatigue with a smaller shaft diameter.