*This Eddyline Samba is Used. This kayak is available for In-Store Pick Up ONLY due to the costs of shipping Thermoformed Kayaks. For more images or information, Contact Us!
Find the rhythm of the water in the Eddyline Samba kayak with skeg. With incredible quality built into the hull, you'll find it easy to maneuver and fun to paddle on any adventure.
- Hard chines and a 22.5 in. beam provide medium initial stability and medium to high secondary stability; it's made to move smoothly and efficiently through the water
- Adjustable seat and backband provide support and comfort; contoured thighbraces ensure a comfortable paddling position
- Drop-down skeg allows for straight tracking; adjust its position to allow for crosswinds, current, or wave direction
- Bulkheads and hatches, perimeter lines, deck bungees and retractable carry handles complete the package
- The Eddyline Samba kayak weighs 43 lbs.
- Length: 13 ft. 10 in.
- Width: 22.5 inches
- Depth: 12.5 inches
- Weight: 43 pounds
- Cockpit Size: 31.5 x 16.5 inches
- Seat Type: Padded / Foam
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds