*This Eddyline Denali is Used. Actual Kayak is depicted in images - for more images or information, Contact Us!
A high-quality ABS kayak designed for larger paddlers, the Eddyline Denali kayak has a skeg for true tracking, and offers a sleek profile with abundant leg room for extra comfort on long tours.
- Co-extruded ABS laminate creates a hull that offers the looks and performance of a composite kayak with the durability of plastic; exterior is abrasion- and UV-resistant
- Fully adjustable seat and backrest provide support and comfort; contoured thighbraces ensure a comfortable paddling position
- Drop-down skeg allows for straight tracking; adjust its position to allow for crosswinds, current, or wave direction
- Bulkheads and hatches, perimeter lines, deck bungees and retractable carry handles complete the package
- The Eddyline Denali Kayak with Skeg weighs 50 lbs.
- Length: 15 ft. 3 in.
- Width: 24.5 inches
- Depth: 14.5 inches
- Weight: 50 pounds
- Cockpit Size: 35 x 18.5 inches
- Seat Type: Padded / Foam
- Weight Capacity: 400 pounds