The Pilot Knife now has a little brother - the NRS Co-Pilot. Great features - smooth and serrated cutting edges, blunt safety tip, bottle opener, etc. Compact design is a fine fit on your PFD.
- For all of your cutting needs the Co-Pilot has both super-sharp smooth and serrated sections.
- The blunt tip design protects against unintentional puncture of your gear or yourself. Also doubles as a flat-head screwdriver.
- The unique sheath firmly locks the knife in place and only lets it go when you squeeze both sides of the release.
- The contoured handle and rubberized grip gives you maximum control of the blade.
- The sheath clip attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- Also included in the handle are a bottle opener and an oxygen tank valve wrench.
Dimensions: Overall length: 5.75", blade length: 2.25", width 1.25"
Weight: 4.6 oz
Blade Material: HC Stainless Steel
Blade Finish: Matte finish on yellow handle model; PVD coating on black handle model
Handle Material: Glass-reinforced polypropylene with TPR over mold
Sheath Material: Glass-reinforced nylon
Blade Edge: Smooth and serrated sections
Blade Tip: Blunt
- Squared hole in handle serves as a valve wrench for an oxygen tank
- Bottle opener in handle