The Kalliste Bent Shaft Small Diameter is Werner's most advanced low-angle paddle, with their best paddling design and construction features. You’ll feel exceptionally light, buoyant strokes while the smooth back face gives a quiet entrance and exit from the water. The Kalliste is the smart choice for those touring with a low-angle style of paddling and wanting the conservative yet powerful feel of a mid-sized blade. The Neutral Bent Shaft align your wrists in a more ergonomic position to reduce fatigue and gain the confidence of full hand contact. and the smaller shaft diameter is great for paddlers with smaller hands, those wearing gloves, or who simply prefer a smaller diameter.
- Mid-size blades offer gentle power and a smooth easy stroke
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blades creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Smooth back face makes for cleaner entry and exit of your strokes and an elegant feel on the water.
- Light, elegant touring design
- Neutral Bent Shaft aligns your wrists in a more ergonomic position; reduce fatigue and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Neutral Bent means blade, ferrule and grip in a straight line for a familiar feel of a straight shaft.
- Dial in your fit for better control, more comfort and less fatigue with a smaller shaft diameter.